We’re looking for someone just like you
Senior Account Manager – Communication & Media
Jasmine is a successful marketing communication business with a large client base.
We are looking for an experienced senior account manager with a successful track record in delivering communication programmes in the fields of public relations and emergency media response within the oil and gas industry. The successful candidate should be capable of proactively managing accounts and contributing to client strategy and implementation, alongside members of the Jasmine team.
A competitive package awaits the successful applicant.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementation of traditional PR and digital projects. In addition, the senior account manager will be expected to play a major role in business development and targeting new clients. The successful candidate will also have experience providing strategic emergency media response advice during real incidents and have practical experience of writing and having statements approved during real responses and in regular client exercises.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of client accounts
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Manage and deliver company communication, corporate and product specific
- Develop news angles and content writing for both traditional PR and social media projects
- Keep abreast of current affairs and industry matters that provide content opportunities
- Be on the company’s emergency media response 24/7 call out rota
- Respond to emergency call outs and participate as media advisor in client response teams
- Take part in regular client exercises and training sessions
- Support new business development, identify leads and being involved in pitching
- Provide strategic counsel to clients with the support of senior account managers
- Produce high quality work with complete attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective planning and organisation
- Flexibility in responding to unexpected call outs while ensuring the delivery of planned day to day activities
- Ability to understand, interpret and develop client requirements
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional and digital platforms
- Work to achieve tight deadlines within budget
- Work and contribute to a team comprising marketing, digital and print colleagues.
If you think you fit the role then please email full cv toor post Malcolm McGee, Account Director, Jasmine Ltd, New Jasmine House, Greenbank Place, Aberdeen, AB12 3BT.
Closing date: 19 November 2018.